Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Peavey ValveKing 112

I am trying to sell my like-new Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo. I've only had it a few months, but find that headphones work better for late night practice times.

The case is in great shape. I don't see any marking, and it is still clean, shiny, and black. Faceplates and all knobs are like-new and clean. There is no scratching when the knobs are turned. The sound of this amp beat out everything else in the store. I am a big Peavey fan, and this amp reinforces that feeling. It has the A/B knob which adds variety to the sound, but I just throw it into one position and leave it there. The amp doesn't come with a footswitch, but I use a Vox two button footswitch, and assume anything similar will work fine. 

Here are some specs:

Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo Features: 
50 watts (rms) into 16 ohms 
Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes 
Two independent footswitchable channels 
Separate EQ for each channel 
Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
External speaker capability 
12-inch ValveKing speaker 
Reverb with level control 
Buffered effects loop 
Resonance switch for "tight or loose" cabinet response 
New TEXTURE™ variable Class A simulation control (patent pending)

This amp needs to be played loud. I hope you can 'make it so'! 


http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/msg/2951640765.html

No comments:

Post a Comment